49 (0) 611711 869 50 info@workingermany.eu
Types of Visa


Our team acknowledges the newly presented legal framework on emigration in Germany as a factor of advantage for your future. Yet, we are aware of the difficulties one faces when deciding to migrate and leave everything behind. That being said, visa procedures and a successful interview make the two most important pillars. Our main goal here is to facilitate, aid and provide you with a peaceful journey to your next steps. So boost your chances to gaining your visa and let us do your strategic paper work!

  • An answer to all your questions
  • Paperwork arrangement
  • Pre-migration assessment
  • Assistance in document filling
  • Professional advice in case of refused visas




Germany Job Seeker Visa

The job seeker visa for Germany is a Long-Term Residency Permit, which allows you to stay in the country for six months and look for a job. If at the end of the six months you have found a place of employment, you will be given the Germany work visa or a Germany work permit and you will be allowed to work and live there. Please note that having a job seeker visa does not allow you to start working immediately in Germany. It only means that you can visit the country and look for a job during your stay.

Study in Germany: German student visas and permits

A visa needed is the authorizing official document required to permit a non-German national to enter and stay in the territory of Germany for the purpose of studying, in a specific intended period.

Therefore, being a foreigner who:

  • Just received the Acceptance Letter from a German University
  • Soon is expected to get A Response on his/her University Application in a University in Germany
  • Has to Enroll in A Foundation Course before applying in a German University
  • Needs to Take a Foundation Course (Studienkolleg) to prepare for the test “Feststellungsprüfung” – qualification assessment examination
  • Needs to Complete a Doctoral Degree
  • Wants to Engage in a Research Project in Germany

Germany Working (Employment) Visa

If you are planning to do an internship or training in Germany, then there are a few things you should be asking yourself before you travel towards the country, as i.e. if you are eligible for an internship/training and whether you need a visa or not. If you have already found an internship or a training program in Germany where you are willing to engage and gain professional skills, the next step is to ask yourself: Do I need a visa or not? Whether you need a visa or you do not, it all depends on your nationality / citizenship.

The land of invention and innovation is the fourth largest economy in the world and home to world known corporates and companies. As such, it offers the chance to many non-Germans to find a job and settle in the country. The Germany Employment Visa is an opportunity for qualified foreigners to settle in Germany and work in their field. It gives to its holder the chance to enter and work in Germany for up to two years, with the possibility of extending the visa, and later applying for an EU Blue Card, or other types of residence permits.

Required Documents for a Germany Employment Visa

In order to prove to the German embassy/consulate in your country of residence that you fulfill the conditions for an employment visa, you will need to submit several documents. These documents are the crucial part of your application for a German employment visa, alongside with the visa interview.

  • Two fully completed application forms. Printed and signed at the end.
  • Two passport photographs
  • Valid national passport
  • Proof of residence.
  • Health insurance. Compulsory certificate from German employer, valid from date of employment. If not already included in the compulsory health insurance a separate travel insurance has to be presented for the time frame from arrival in Germany until beginning of employment.
  • An employment contract / binding job offer with details of gross annual salary and a detailed description of the employment in Germany.
  • Approval by the Federal Employment Agency (If applicable).
  • Curriculum Vitae. Your updated CV, which indicates your academic qualifications and your job experience.
  • Proof of Qualification. Diplomas, Certificates, Mark-sheets etc., or anything similar that proves your qualifications.
  • Personal covering letter explaining the exact purpose and duration of stay.
  • Proof of a clean criminal record.
  • Proof of paid visa fee.

The EU blue card for Germany is a residence title for specific purposes; it provides an evidence for the legal stay of a citizen from a non-EU-country in an EU- member state for the purpose of working. So the blue card is a card for citizens from non-EU-states. For members of EU- states generosity is valid concerning their stay. The EU- regulations concerning the blue card will be valid in Germany as a part of the German law from the 1st August 2012, through the law for reaction of the high- qualification –outline of the European Union. In particular, the stay law was modified. The core regulation of the stay law is addressed by the EU blue card. The most important paragraph is section 19a of the German Residence Act – EU Blue Card

Conversion of the highly qualified directive of the European Union is the basis of the EU Blue Card; namely, the directive can be found in 2009 / 50 /EG. The blue card grants a stay in the EU to highly qualified non-EU-state members. This should help to combat the shortage of skilled workers. The rules for the administration of the single EU states are outside of the rules of action of the EU. These rules do not control the immigration of citizens from non EU- states, who are staying in the EU to research projects, who enter the EU because of family unification for migrants living in Germany or who cannot be deported. Owners of the EU blue card will get the same salary as citizens of the EU who do in the same job. The equalisation concerning the rights for education or welfare is not yet a law but shall be practiced that way. The EU blue card is limited. The duration of this limit is one to four years. The format in the EU is the same in all member states and belongs to the legal order (EG) 1030/2002.


Mainzer Str. 97
65189 Wiesbaden

Contact Us